As governments across the country begin to loosen restrictions, many employers are seeking guidance on how to reopen their businesses. Join Fox Rothschild attorney Jenny H. Fuller on June 17 at 7:30 a.m. for an informative and practical program on employment law issues employers should be addressing during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Jenny will cover topics such as:
- Determining when to reopen the physical workplace
- Crafting steps to protect workers and customers
- Addressing COVID-19 diagnoses and exposures in the workplace
- Managing legally required leaves and accommodations
- Avoiding legal pitfalls related to reopening
Jenny H. Fuller
Jenny is an attorney in Fox Rothschild’s Minneapolis office where she provides strategic legal advice to employers on a variety of compliance issues, including hiring and firing procedures, performance management issues, disability and leave issues, and wage and hour compliance. She also conducts employment training, guides clients on internal investigations and drafts human resources policies and agreements. Jenny has experience litigating a wide variety of employment claims, including discrimination, retaliation, whistleblower, wage and hour, and non-compete and trade secret claims.